Prairie Fire Theatre does not have its own performance venue; however, we strive to select venues in our community that are accessible. For additional information or questions, please contact us at 309.824.3047 or email@example.com.
ILLINOIS WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY
Main Lounge, Memorial Center (Champagne Gala and Fundraiser)
- Entrance: The main entrance to the Memorial Center is on E. University Ave. As you enter the building, there is an elevator to the right of the staircase with access to the Main Lounge and other floors.
- Restroom: An accessible restroom is located on the 1st floor next to the elevator.
- Seating: Seating for the Gala is at large round tables (8 people per table). Patrons who use wheelchairs may remain in their chair throughout the evening or may sit in one of the folding chairs that are provided.
Westbrook Auditorium, Presser Hall (large musical)
- Entrance: The accessible entrance to Westbrook Auditorium/Presser Hall is from the south side of the building (from Ames Plaza East*). After entering the building, veer slightly right and then go straight ahead down the hallway to the elevator.
- Restrooms: The restrooms closest to Westbrook Auditorium are located on the 1st and 3rd floors, which are accessible via the elevator and stairs.
- Theater seating: We ask patrons who use mobility devices, such as a wheelchairs or walkers, to contact Prairie Fire Theatre at 309-824-3047 to arrange accessible seating.
CONNIE LINK AMPHITHEATRE
- Entrance: The Connie Link Amphitheatre is an outdoor venue owned by the Town of Normal. Visitors enter the amphitheater from either Linden Street or the Constitution Trail. There are no stairs to the venue.
- Seating: The venue does not provide seating. Patrons must provide their own seating. Patrons who use wheelchairs may remain in their chairs for the performance. Other patrons are encouraged to bring folding/lawn chairs.
- Restrooms: Accessible restroom facilities are available nearby.