Individual Tickets : Single Admission
Online Box Office
Our Online Box Office is hosted by Booktix. You can find information about Booktix here.
The online box office opens March 15. It will remain open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the season. Questions? Call (309) 824-3047.
TICKET PRICES (LIVE THEATER SHOWS)
Adult – $25
Senior & Military – $20
Student – $12
Child – $5
Season Tickets (1 ticket to 2 season shows):
Adult – $44 (a $6 savings)
Senior & Military – $34 (a $6 savings)
Student – NA
Child – NA
What is a Season Ticket?
A season ticket is two tickets in one for the 2 live shows that we usually have each season in non-covid times.
Season Ticket Prices
Season ticket prices have not been established yet.
- Assistance with Advance Ticket Purchases: Tickets may be purchased and seats reserved in advance through the Online Box Office (hosted by Booktix.com) via our website, www.prairiefiretheatre.org. If you need assistance with the Online Box Office, please call Mindy at (309) 824-3047.
- Office Phone: The office phone – 309-824-3047 – is available only during our season (February 1 – one week after our final performance). The phone is staffed by Mindy, our business manager, during the season. You may leave a message for Mindy at that number at any time during the season; she will return your call as soon as possible. Outside of our season, you may try to reach Mindy or Bob, artistic director, at (309) 452-3925.
- Refunds/Exchanges: We are not able to give refunds for tickets. If you are not able to attend a performance and would like to try to exchange your ticket for a different performance or if you would like to consider your ticket purchase a donation, please contact Mindy at (309) 824-3047 for assistance.
- Advance Purchases: Tickets ordered in advance must be paid for at the time of purchase.
- Gift Certificates: Please contact Mindy at (309) 824-3047 during our season for assistance in purchasing gift certificates for individual performances or season tickets for the current season. Gift certificates are valid only for the current season.
- Forms of Payment: We accept cash, checks and credit/debit cards at the door. Online purchases require a credit/debit card. Accepted credit/debit cards: Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
SEATING CHART FOR
In Presser Hall, Illinois Wesleyan University
This seating chart is a more accurate representation of how the rows/seats are centered in relation to the stage than the chart shown on our Online Box Office. That seating chart is interactive for the purpose of reserving seats but is not able to show how the rows are centered to the stage.
Virtual Event May 7th and 8th
Evening of Opera Under the Stars
June 29th and 30th weather permitting
621 South Linden Street, Normal, IL
Emperor’s New Threads, annual children’s opera tour
Virtual Performance that will be released in AugustSeptember 18th
Live stream event from the Astroth Auditorium